Thursday, August 16, 2012

Is there anything else going on?

I'm sick. Not mentally ill, well, yes mentally ill, but this time it's a sinus infection. Which brings me to my main point: everything is more complicated with mental illness. I can't just take Dayquil/Nyquil sinus and get over myself. Trust me, I wish I could. However, I don't know how the ingredients in those kinds of medicines are going to interact with my prescriptions. They also contain some ingredients that don't play well with my moods to begin with. Therefore, that means another doctor visit, another copay, another prescription, all so I can breathe and sleep through the night. I'll do another update later after I see what she gives me. Can you tell I'm cranky today?

We'll continue this topic later.

No comments:

Post a Comment