Monday, October 15, 2012

Bonus Post: Harry Potter, of course.




1)Do you prefer the books or the films? 
Books. Period.

2)If you could meet one member of the cast who would it be and why?
Tough question! Probably Alan Rickman because I heard he only agreed to play Snape after JK Rowling told him how it ended, and that makes me like him even more. 

3) If you could punish one of the characters and not get in trouble, who would it be and why?
 Bellatrix Lestrange because of Sirius. She got her end though.

4)What parts of the films and books made you cry if any?
Pretty much the ends of books 5 and up, and all of 7. The end of POA movie when he casts "Expecto Patronum" over himself and Sirius. 6 when Dumbledore died. Definitely all of the Deathly Hallows movies Parts 1 and 2.

naughty memes - Premature Crying...
 
5) Scene from a book you wished was in the movie?
Kreacher's story. It's so heartbreaking and he was being so loyal and not at all biased like they thought.

6)Were you satisfied with the epilogue?
I was. I particularly liked "All was well." I guess I was unsatisfied that there was an epilogue? I mean, I could continue reading those books forever.

7)If you could do ONE spell, without a wand..what would it be? 
 Scourgify. I'd really like to never clean again. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, stopping in from the link-up. I just found this, and I'm excited to post my answers later tonight.

    That meme image you posted had me cracking up. SO TRUE.

    ReplyDelete