Saturday, October 13, 2012

Heartbreak

Depression: 3
Anxiety: 3

The session:
Ok, I may or may not be writing this in a pub out of the country, but so be it. I'd like to say that I've had my fair share of heartbreak especially over the last 10 months. Dear God, please let me have had my fair share.

Seeing that I'm in a pub, I'm feeling a little (read: a lot) philosophical about heartbreak, and honestly, I don't think it ever heals. It may grow back differently, it might repair to be even stronger, but it still will bear the makers of scars, of at least having been damaged.

My husband and I have spent most of the week together in a very inclosed space and it  has led me to think about heartbreak quite a bit. I feel like I could very easily claim the cause of heartbreak and move on with the rest of my life without him, but I'm also not sure thats what I want. Honestly, who knows what I want. what I do know is that it would kill me not to try. And what I do know is that my life is infinitely better with this man than without him and until that changes, I can't help but try.

No comments:

Post a Comment