Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Things I've learned while traveling

Depression: 3
Anxiety: 6

The session:

1. The first thing to go is apparently blogging. Whoops. :(
2. The metro stops are really quick and if you don't get on in the first five seconds you will get left, or have the door close on you're hand.
3. The food is crazy awesome, crazy expensive, but totally worth it.
4. I don't know how I ever sat in a classroom all day as now a one hour session is pushing it. Note to self: reform k-12 education in my spare time.
5. Despite carrying a full pill case with a list of prescriptions, just in case, customs doesn't care.
6. Even when I'm out of the office, I'm still working full time on projects I need to do for the office.
7. I'll gladly live out of a suitcase until I know someone will be entering my room and then I make it seem like I'm an adult with all of my clothes put away.
8. I'm definitely one of the younger, more "creative" people in my field
9. I get cranky if I go too long without food.
10. I get ridiculously excited when I have the opportunity to shop at H&M!
11. There will be pictures to follow!


No comments:

Post a Comment