Monday, October 15, 2012

Resurrection

Depression: 2
Anxiety: 3

The session:

As you may or may not have been able to tell lately, I've been struggling. I've felt so guilty/anxious about not being in love with my husband, not feeling romantic, that I'll never feel that way again, that I'm not living up to his or His expectations, and overall that I'm just a terrible wife.

It has even pushed me to the point of wanting a physical separation and my husband moved into our guest room.

Overall, it has been the complete and utter decimation of hope.

For the first time in months, I woke up today feeling giddy at the prospect of spending time with him and I feel like I finally get it: there is NOTHING I can do. I can only pray for the return of those feelings and continue with my own healing, but God is faithful to His promises and His children. He will restore me and us as He sees fit.

There is always hope.


1 comment:

  1. Keep the faith girl! God has done wonders for all my issues and Lord knows I have plenty of them!

    ReplyDelete