Thursday, October 4, 2012

Heck yes it's ok!


Depression: 2

Anxiety: 2

The session:
I've had a really good past couple of days! Woo! I've gotten a lot of crucial work done and things have actually gone pretty well in my personal life. Huh. :)


It's ok
...that I'm slightly nervous at how well my life is going. Makes me suspicious.
...that my tattoo is slightly (read: much) larger than I originally planned, but I love it!

...that my parents don't like it. I love it and that's what matters.
...that it's not done and I'm still posting pictures of it. I had a 4 hour session last night and have a 3 hour session in two weeks. More photos to follow.
...that I'm a little obsessed with it currently.
...that I'm leaving the country for a week in 3 days and the only thing I have prepared is my presentation content. I'll pack on Saturday.
...I scheduled my flights a day early so I wouldn't have to travel at the crack of dawn and then be presentable and thinking at a conference.
...I looked up restaurants in the city where I'm traveling so I make sure I get good, local food to eat!
...that, now that I think about it, I'm entirely, 100% sure where my passport is. *Note to self - find passport*

Funny Farewell Ecard: Have a safe trip through customs.
via


1 comment:

  1. 1. great list 2. i love your tattoo :) cant wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete