Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I'm so excited!

Depression: 3
Anxiety: 3

The session:

I'm so anticipatory that It's blocking out the anxiety! What am I anticipating? My tattoo that I have been planning for over 6 months and that I'm finally getting on Wednesday! Woo! In honor of that, today I'm blogging the top ten tattoos I would get (really, only the top 3 are realistic. OK, maybe top 4):

10. A tree.

9. 26.2 just straight out.

8. A half sleeve, content TBD

7. A sparrow.

6. "Love" on my wrist or upper forearm. (TWLOHA, anyone?)

5. An OKC Thunder lightening bolt.

4. Harry Potter. I so would. Torn between a lightning bolt and the deathly hallows. Idea! I combine the OKC lightening bolt with the Harry Potter lightening bolt and just get it.

3. My wedding date and vow renewal date (TBD) on my left ring finger.

2. A terrapin (check!). As a tribute to the University of Maryland (go terps!) I have a small terrapin on the inside of my left hipbone.

1. Phoenix wings on my foot (feet).  I'm getting my left one done tomorrow as a reminder that new things can be born from ashes, as well as to keep running. It is a reward for completing my first half marathon; I get my right foot done as a reward for doing a full marathon.

Have I mentioned I'm a little on the "creative" side? :) Fortunately my work is accommodating.


No comments:

Post a Comment