Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Unsocial Sunday

Depression: 4
Anxiety: 6

Headaches: off the charts

The session:

I am definitely not feeling well today. Yay side effects :-/. But I am still definitely going to link up with Ashley for the Sunday Social. And then return to my bed. Or couch. It has yet to be determined.



1. What do you miss about being a kid?
That I didn't have these problems. I wasn't diagnosed until I was 18 and I didn't exhibit any problems until about 14. I may have been a little more introverted and prone to bottling things up and then crying myself into a mess, but nothing more than your standard child.

2. Did you have a nickname growing up? What was it?
My parents were dead set against nicknames, but somehow, throughout my entire life, all of the people who have been my best friends have called me the same nickname, without me telling them what it was. It's awesome :)

3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess?
Swings. Until I broke four fingers when the chain came undone. Then it was slides.

4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
Well, I'm still figuring that out, but from age 6 to freshman year of college, I wanted to be an orthodontist. Maybe I was a stranger child than I thought...

5. What was your favorite toy?
Legos or playdough, hands down. Anything I could create with.

6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?
Oh goodness. There's so much; what to pick, what to pick? Well, I would make up a song and dance routine for every family gathering, particularly one called "Dance to the music of life."  from the kid who had never had a dance lesson. This was, in fact, brought up at my wedding. Awesome. Thanks family! :)




1 comment: